"Wow" is right! Although that sort of music isn't exactly my cup of tea, I will say it's done very well and she has an excellent voice. Cool find.
She is really good
"Wow" is right! Although that sort of music isn't exactly my cup of tea, I will say it's done very well and she has an excellent voice. Cool find.
That is a nice version. Sad that the song on SLRnR not so good is, I like the acoustic version most.
Did anybody remember Reach for the sky sang by a woman? I?m can?t find it.
damn she has a nice voice! very kool.
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Damn, pretty much what he said.....Originally posted by deadbeat sinatra:
damn she has a nice voice! very kool.
She is the girlfriend of one of the guys in the Backyard Babies. She's pretty amazing.
That woman did a fantastic job. Perfect song for the "singer/songwriter" genre.
you should check this out also.....Derek O'brien was working on mixing this chick's music a few months ago. She took down "Telling Them", but she does cello/violin versions of punk rock songs. very good.
http://www.myspace.com/lilliancello
WOW........... check this out!!!
www.myspace.com/pernillaandersson
i'd love to have a copy
[email protected]
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">please send me a copy also... [email protected]Originally posted by mykbyk95:
Nice. Anoyed me that it didnt let you download it, so I got it myself manually the dirty way [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] . If anyone else was like me and wanted to have this for the hell of it I can email it to you.
Bookmarks